LRDC Members rarely need a credit card or a checkbook for LRDC Track Days. Leave them at home because the following are included.
• We coach the heck out of new Members until they’re really good, then provide ongoing coaching that includes our signature Car Control Clinics using the Autocross/Skid Pad
• Our instructors are hand-picked by Skip and include current national and international champions, all of whom will ride right seat with you
• Hospitality & Catering for you and your Guests is provided during all Track Days
• Hospitality & Catering for all Major Event Spectator Weekends. And the best view at Lime Rock – from the Outfield Club Chalet – is where the race-watching and socializing is
• All Members with a racing/competition license and access to a race car do not pay to participate in open-exhaust Test & Tune Tuesdays
• LRDC and Lime Rock purchased snow guns and groomers so Members can enjoy Winter Autocross Days on the 1/2-mile, 9-turn Autocross course
Includes initiation fee plus 10% CT State Tax
Annual dues fee plus 10% CT State Tax
Immediate Family is defined as spouse and children of the Family Member
The Clubhouse is open for use by all Members every scheduled Club date. Meals and beverages are complimentary
Members receive annual “Hard Card,” which provides that Member admission to Public Events and LRDC Spectator Event Race Day Hospitality. Additional Public Event tickets are provided for the enjoyment of Member Guests and include Hospitality. These tickets are not transferable.
Lime Rock Park’s circuit is typically open mid-March through mid-November. For more information contact Club Director Simon Kirkby at Simon@limerock.com , 248.761.2729